Modus XL Slave Articulated arm Motor for standard swing gate wings up to 4M long (no control unit)
Set of arms, and 3 years warranty
This “Slave” Modus motor unit suitable for standard gate wings up to 3.5-meters and 350Kg
Made in Italy, the home of gate automation, Modus is a stylish and modern system. It is powered by a 240V mains power or SOLAR power.
This unit can be configured as a set with one of four options:
- For double swing gate - With Modus XL MASTER motor – see Kit on this shop.
- For Single wing gate - With control box STAR G8 for single wing (- needs to be ordered as separate items on this shop.
- For double wing gate - Two Modus XL SLAVE motors and Control Box Star G8 - needs to be ordered as separate items on this shop.
- For solar single or double with solar power and control Box (also including Star G8 control Unit).
The motors are 24V and will open gate wings of up to 350 Kg, and 4-meters in length. The Modus Articulated arm kit is the ideal choice to be fitted on new or existing gates due to the wide range of positional adjustments. The system is very easy to program thanks to its automatic learning function.
The Modus boasts many innovative features, including a slow-down facility on opening and closing, electronic obstacle detection to ensure safety, first safety input for infrared photocells, secondary safety input for additional photocells or safety edges, and has partial opening for pedestrian use. The benefits of a low voltage system have the capacity for high cycle uses, the options of battery backup in case of power cuts, and SOLAR power
When using the raising hinge arm/ and /or solar power - the max specifications of the gate – weight, length and speed- is reduced by 30%
(Solar the specifications can be recovered by adding additional panel and batteries, please contact us for this option)
Optional heavy mounting plate 200 x200mm
This Item including:
- Single swing motor SLAVE
- Folding arms for up to 4.2m gates
- Standard mounting brackets
- Reliable and noiseless: mechanical parts made of metal, completely made of steel, bronze and aluminium, all the components on bear bearings
- Quick motor release for manual gate operation
- Maximum strength: the helical gears are built with internal evolving teeth
- Extra safe thanks to the low-voltage connections (24 V), the safety accessories and the automatic obstacle detection feature
- Auto-programming: automatically calculates the most suitable operating parameters for each gate
- PWM electronic technology (Pules width modulation) to regulate the speed of the gate, and to obtain a fluid motion
Control unit with integrated receiver
- Timed and adjustable automatic closing function
- Programming of new transmitters (up to 180)
- Pause time adjustment
- Obstacle sensitivity adjustment
Note: The instructions on this Website are guide only. It is the buyer responsibility to make sure that the items purchased are suitable for the gate