4-meter standard swing gate opener - Modus XL - Master Articulated arm gate Motor.
with two remote Remots, set of arms and 3 years warranty
Swing Gate Motor opener for standard gates of up to 4-meter long, and 350Kg
Made in Italy, the home of gate automation, Modus is a stylish and modern system. It is powered by a 24 volt transformer and can move up to 350 kg in weight and 4-meter in length.
The Modus Articulated arm kit is the ideal chose to be fitted on new or existing gates due to the wide range of positional adjustment.
The system is very easy to program thanks to its automatic program function. The Modus boasts many innovative features, including a slow-down facility on opening and closing, obstacle detection to ensure safety, secondary safety input for additional photo cells or safety edges, and has partial opening for pedestrian use. The benefit of a low voltage system is the capacity for high use and the opportunity for battery backup in case of power cuts.
Note: When using the raising hinge arm/ and /or solar power - the max specifications of the gate – weight, length and speed - is reduced by 30%
(The Solar the specifications can be recovered by adding additional panel and batteries, please contact us for this special option)
Optional installation - not including - heavy mounting plate 200 x 200mm for unworthy walls/ pillars – please choose this item separately
This item including:
- Single swing Motor – “Master” with build-in control unit Star G8
- Power cord with Australian/ NZ Power plug
- Folding arms for up to 4M gates
- Standard mounting brackets
- Reliable and noiseless: mechanical parts made of metal, completely made of steel, bronze and aluminium, all the components on bear bearings
- Quick motor release for manual gate operation
- Maximum strength: the helical gears are built with internal evolving teeth
- Extra safe thanks to the low-voltage connections (24 V), the safety accessories and the automatic obstacle detection feature
- Auto-programming: automatically calculates the most suitable operating parameters for each gate
- PWM electronic technology (Pules width modulation) to regulate the speed of the gate, and to obtain a fluid motion
Control unit with integrated receiver
- Timed and adjustable automatic closing function
- Programming of new transmitters (up to 180)
- Pause time adjustment
- Obstacle sensitivity adjustment
Note: The instructions on this Website are guide only. It is the buyer responsibility to make sure that the items purchased are suitable for the gate