Fast sliding gate Motor 600Kg +2 X openers
3 Years Warranty
Fast speed sliding gate Motor, for standard sliding gate up to 600Kg in weight. This Motor Including 2 remote control Units, Receiver, mounting Plate, Bolts, Screws, 2 X stopper Brackets, mechanical electronic and programming manuals. The Motor comes with 3 Years Warranty.
Customise Your Purchase
This product comes with optional extras to complete your package. Please choose the required quantity of each item below, the price will automatically update.
- What is this Kit
- This is a sliding gate automation - gate opener Kit.
- It provides with two KingGates remote-control units - Stylo.
- This Kit is suitable for standard sliding gate weight up to 600Kg
- There is no limitation on the length of the gate
- This Kit mains power (you may choose Solar power on the solar Kits section)
- The Dynamos 624 comes with emergency manual gate release keys.
- This Kit design for intensive use and suitable for:
- Industrial gates.
- Commercial gates.
- Residential gates.
- The Dynamos 624 power options
- 240Volt, AC mains-power - this Kit
- Remote mains-power 240-24 (when power point is away from the gate)
- Solar 24V (see SOLAR Kit)
The Dynamos 624 will move standard gates of up to 600Kg.
Speed and force may reduce by 30% where using solar power, gate is on a sloop, cantilever or non- standard gate with excessive friction)
- How to order this Kit
The initial Kit Configuration is sufficient for standard automation installation and including two remote control Units.
The initial items of the kit are essential, and therefore cannot be altered.
Optional additional items can be added to the Kit, as per the required configuration.
Quantities of the optional items are limited to be the most suitable for this Kit.
You will be able to change the quantities before finalizing the order on the cart itself.
When items required but not in this kit, it can be added later. This will be done before finalizing the order.
For example, the Kit allowing up to 10 additional remote-control units. if you need more, go to the Stylo remote control item and add more to your order.
- The Dynamos 624 Kit including:
- One (1) Gear-Motor unit
- Two (2) remote control units.
- Two (2) emergency manual gate release key.
- One (1) Electronic control unit G8 included in the motor.
- One (1) Receiver for the remote controls included (on the control unit).
- One (1) Power cord 240V with Australian plug included.
- Two (2) stoper actuators for motor travel limits.
- One (1) standard mounting base plate with bolts.
- Set of bolts for the motors.
- Detailed mechanical Installation Manual.
- Detailed electric wiring and programming Manual.
- Allegro technical support.
- Three (3) years warranty on the motor and the control box by KingGates and Allegro.
G. Optional additional items with this Kit
- Gear racks – nylon steel reinforced gear racks , black colour , 1 meter length, total as the total length of your gate structure.
- Heavy gates choose the 800Kg gate racks
- For lightweight gate choose the 400Kg gate racks
- For more users – up to 180 remote-control Units.
- Carry fewer remote-controls with you - open the garage door with the gate STYLO remote-control by adding a receiver (subject to the garage door motor).
- Keyless entry and exit with digital Keypad(s), with wires or wireless connection to the system.
- For different installations – raised plate lift the motor by 30mm, easier wiring.
- Make it Safer - with infrared safety sets, one or two sets, to prevent the gate from closing on objects.
- For operation during power outrage – battery backup kit with charger
- For extending the remote control operation range – Antenna allowing opening the gates from farther distance away (depend on reception at the gate area).
- Where power is away from the gate – distance / remote power box to install near power point
H. This Kit not including the following:
- Installation tools.
- Bolts for fitting the motor’s base to the concrete or other footing
- Screws to fit the gear racks on the gat -recommended self-drilling/ self-tapping screws.
- When distance power box chosen - Cable between the box and the motor (cable size depends on the distance)
- When Infrared safety sensors chosen: 4 wires cable. Standard “Security/ data cable” recommended. Copper section of 0.25 to 0.5 Sq. mm, check for the length from the position of the safety units (usually on the gate posts) and to the Motor Unit
Make sure that the gate is suitable for this kit. Refer to the requirements at the motor installation booklet. See or download the Booklet from the installation manual list, on this online shop.
- Safety sensors requirements
This Kit can be setup in 4 different operation methods:
For step by step setup (open/stop/close) - safety sensor Sets are recommended.
For automatic closing setup - one infra-red safety sensor Set is compulsory .
For better safety - two safety sensors Sets recommended, on exit and entry sides.
- Benefits of this Kit
- Reliable: Italian well known European quality of mechanical parts, electronic components, materials, and design.
- Quick and easy emergency gate release.
- Maximum strength: the helical gears are built with internal evolving teeth.
- 3 years manufacture and Allegro Warranty see our easy warranty terms and conditions.
- The Dynamos 624 can be combined with additional optional items (not included with the basic Kit):
- Digital Keypads
- Infrared safety units
- Backup Battery and Charger
- Solar power set (on different Kit)
- Remote (distance) mains-power (when power point is away from the gate)
- Hazard light
- Electric/ magnetic locking
- Raised mounting Plate
- The Dynamos 624 Unit including 240V to 24V transformer. The internal motor and the electronics operate on 24V. This configuration gives better safety to the user and the installer. With the low voltage system duty cycle increases to be 80 - 100% depends on operation setup mode.
- The Dynamos 624 including the KingGates standard 24V control unit- G8. This unit is so easy to program due to its automatic programming function. The Dynamos 624 boasts many innovative features including; a slow-down facility when opening and closing, obstacle detection to ensure safety, wind detection secondary safety input for additional photo cells or safety edges, and partial opening for pedestrians or other use.
- This motor is 100% Italian made
This product adapted by KingGates Italy to meet the Australian and NZ specific requirements and needs.
- Technical Features
- Reliable and noiseless: mechanical parts made of metal, diecast painted aluminium base, gear motor mounted on bearings
- Quick motor release for emergency manual opening
- Maximum strength: the helical gears are built with internal involving teeth
- Electronic features
- Extra safe thanks to the low-voltage connections (24V), the safety accessories and the automatic obstacle detection feature
- Auto-programming: automatically calculates the most suitable operating parameters for each gate
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) electronic technology to regulate the speed of the gate, and for smoother motion
- Control unit with integrated receiver
- Timed and adjustable automatic closing function
- Programming of up to 180 transmitters (remote control units) and 2000 with extended memory.
- Obstacle sensitivity adjustment
- Adjustable speed.
- Any of the above information is recommendation only, it is the buyer’s responsibility to choose and order the suitable configuration, and for correct installation of the equipment.
- We are recommending professional installation. Contact us for help with choosing Installer in your area.
Technical Data Dynamos 624
- Power supply 240VAC / 50 Hz
- Motor and electronics voltage 24VDC
- Motor power 60 watts
- Temp. range (C) -20 - +55
- Operating Temp. (C) 25
- Speed (SM/Sec) 11-18
- Cycle of work (%) 80
- Dimensions (mm) 235X185X274
- Unit weight (KG) 12.58
|Unit Of Measure||ea|