Automation Kit for double swing gate up to 4M/500Kg
Couper - residential gate opener KitRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
Customise Your Purchase
This product comes with optional extras to complete your package. Please choose the required quantity of each item below, the price will automatically update.
- What is this Kit
This is gate automation/ opener Kit, with remote-control units.
This Kit suitable for standard double wings gate up to 4 meters long, and up to 500Kg in weight.
The width of the motor is only 104mm allowing installations in narrow areas
This Kit based on 24v motors, drive gear and worm drive actuator.
The Couper equipped with emergency manual gate release key
- The Couper double swing automation / opener including:
- two (2) Couper motors
- KingGates STAR-G8-2R control box suitable for Australia and NZ
- swing brackets with welded plate ready to bolt or weld on a gate
- post brackets with welded plate, ready to bolt or weld on a gate post/ wall
- emergency manual release keys provided
- Set of bolts for the motors
- Detailed Installation manuals mechanical and electronic connections
- Allegro technical support on the phone and more
- 3 years warranty on the motor and the control box
- Optional: additional items to add to your system, while you are ordering
- How to order this Kit:
The Basic kit is sufficient for standard automation installation
Quantities of items in the kits can be determine as per your special needs and requirements.
The basic items of the kit are essential, and therefore the quantity cannot be change.
Other optional items can be added to the Kit. Quantities of these optional items are limited to what will be suitable for this kit. if you still need more of any of the items, please order the item separately on this shop.
For example, the kit allowing up to 10 additional remote-control units. if you need more than that, go the Stylo remote control item and add more to your order.
- The Couper motor unit
The Couper is Italian style, state of the art gate opener. The Couper will easily open standard hinged wing of up to 2meter long, and 250kg in weight. The width of the motor unit is 104mm only, enabling installation in narrow spaces. The unit operates 24V, and including electric motor, drive gears and worm drive actuator. The Couper equipped with emergency manual gate release.
The Couper unit colour is silver/ grey. It can match various gate colours.
The brackets supplied welded and ready to bolt on the gate wings and the posts
Bracket and emergency release key are part of the Couper.
This Couper motor comes with 3 years warranty
Wires connection by screw terminals (cable 2x 1.5mm, flexible – not included) make it easy to connect.
- Additional installation options
- outward bracket for gate opens out –allowing the gate to open out while installed inside the property.
- Please choose the optional items form Couper kits or form other categories on this shop
- System benefits
- Reliable: Italian well known quality mechanical parts made of the best materials.
- Quick motor release for emergency gate release with a key supplied with the motor.
- Maximum strength: the helical gears are built with internal involving teeth.
- 3 years manufacture and Allegro Warranty – see our terms and conditions on this online shop
- System features and benefits
- Extra safe thanks to the low-voltage connections 24V, the safety accessories and the anti-crush by the automatic obstacle detection feature.
- Auto-programming: automatically calculates the most suitable operating parameters for your gate with one press of a button.
- PWM electronic technology (Pules Width Modulation) controlling the gate travel speed and smoothing the motion.
- Adjustable automatic closing delay (Pause).
- Tool-free, remote-control units programming (this feature can be disabled on the setup).
- Up to 180 Remote control units, or more with extended memory.
- Wings synchronization adjustment (for Double wing gates only).
- Obstacle sensitivity adjustment.
- Wires connection is by screw terminals, which is very easy to connect.
- The Couper Kit boasts many innovative features, including a slow-down facility on opening and closing, obstacle detection to ensure safety, secondary safety input for additional photo cells or safety edges, and has partial opening for pedestrian use.
- Easy warranty – no need to register, Keep document of purchase for claims.
- This kit not including the following:
- Installation tools.
- Bolts for fitting the motor’s brackets to the gate, and the gate post.
- Cable to connect between the motor and the control box. The cable should be flexible cable, with 2 x 1.5mm copper section wires, recommended to be double insulation with round external shape. This cable is standard electrical cable.
- Only if Infrared safety sensors: 4 wires cable required. Standard “Security/ data cable” recommended. copper section not more than 0.5sq mm. check for the length from the position of the safety units 9usually on the gate posts) and to the control box.
- Only for electric Lock: flexible cable - 2x0.75Sq mm copper section wires, recommended double shield cable with external diameter of not more than 6mm diameter, cable length is about 4meters, from the lock passion to the control box.
- Installation information
make sure that your gate is suitable for this kit. Refer to the requirements in the motor installation booklet. the booklet can be seen and downloaded from the installation manual list, on this shop website.
you can choose the most suitable post bracket, as per the design of the gate and hinges see options above.
Additional installation bracket options
- For opening out gate – outward bracket allowing installation of the motor inside the property and push the gate wings out to open.
- For narrow posts – vertical bracket
- For different installation - universal bracket
- Please choose any of the optional items form the kits or form other categories on this shop.
- Safety sensors requirements
- minimum one set of infra-red safety sensor is required for automatic closing setup.
- for step by step setup mode (open/stop/close), the Safety sensor(s) recommended but not compulsory
- you are welcome to choose any of the other optional items as per your needs and requirements
- Any of the above information is recommendation only, it is the buyer responsibility to get the suitable configuration and the correct installation of the equipment.
- Please contact us for more information and for help with finding quality installer from your area.
System's Power 240VAC - Australia / NZ Mains power
Maximum recommended wings length 4 meters (2x 2meters wings)
Maximum recommended wings weight 500Kg (2x 250Kg wings)
Emergency manual release Key Included
Max opening angle 110Deg. * (see installation manual)
Fixing wing bracket YES, welded, ready to bolt to the gate wings
Fixing post bracket YES, welded, Ready to bolt to the gate posts
Cable connection (not include) low voltage 2 x 1.5mm copper section, flexible
Duty cycle 50%
Motor unit length 780mm
Motor high 100mm
Motor width 104mm
Motor travel / stroke
Motor rated voltage 24V
Motors power consumption 40W Max.
Motor and control box cable’s terminals 1.5mm
Connections method Screw Terminals
Motor Unit weight 7Kg
Control Box STAR G8 Included
Backup battery option Yes
Backup battery options Sealed acid 1.3 / 2.3, 7.2, 18 Amp/ hour
Origin of all parts of the basic Kit Made in Italy
Power consumption 85W Max
Basic Kit weight (without additional selection) 20Kg